18 November 2011

Get Odd Guest Challenge - Carriage Mae

Hi my dear friends, so glad to be with you again on this Friday.
I'm so sorry...this time I don't have much time to post this card...so I just want to share some pictures, hope it's all can be explain each steps I made this card.
This picture has inspired me to create a carriage card:


and here's my steps to make my carriage card:

step 1


step 2


step 3


"Bride Mae", the owner of the carriage.
She looks so beautiful and elegant, isn't she?


step 4.....this is it....."Carriage Mae"

supplies:
"Bride Mae" stamp by SOG, quilled folwers n swirls,
LaBlanche stamp "vine swirl", "medallion stamp" by Stampin'Up
canson paper, white doily paper,
oval n circle spellbinders nestabilities,
cuttlebug embossing folder "victoria"
versafine ink, memento ink,
classique tsukineko ink,
colored: copic, caran d'ache water color pencil,
connector pen Faber Castell.


I made this card to join in Some Odd Girl Guest Designer Challenge.
It's so much fun playing this challenge.

Enjoy it and thank you for stopping by here.

hugs,
Susan



17 comments:

  1. Susan ... you have such an amazing telented dear! and your work of art this time .. STUNNING WONDERFUL !!
    good luck for the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..super duper creative!!!!...amazing, beautiful and I like your design. Good Luck San. GBU

    Hugs.
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant! And really really different from many cards I have seen! Lovely!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideea! Looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is really awsome, love how you showed step by step putting it together !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can i say. WOOOW! So inspirational! Love it.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say Susan??? It´s fantastic!! Your creativeness is amazing!!! Love it too much!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what beautiful creations quillings I love it!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is adorable! I love the quilling you added! Gorgeous - I really like the sweet Odd Girl you used too - perfect for a shower or wedding card! Thanks for sharing and good luck in the guest dt call at Some Odd Girl!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan! I love it! Love it! Love it! You are indeed talented and so working!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mba Susaaaaaaan cantik buangeeeeet. Keren bgt deh ...I love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful ! Great Idea...Mbak Susan..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cantikk *\(♥o♥)/*
    coba disamping kirinya ada pasangannya , pasti lebihperfectoo

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful carriage - I love the quilled accents!! I have to add you to my blogroll - love your quilling!!!
    Hugs, Antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails